Monday, January 12, 2009

New Year New Beginnings...

Happy New Year!!!!!

I love New Year...I love the feeling of knowing that a whole new cycle of seasons is waiting to spread out ahead of me, filled with endless possibilities for JOY! New people to meet, new destinations to visit, new books to read, new projects to unfold...

For me, January can be summed up in two words...excitement and anticipation! The air is filled with the promise of endless possibilities, opportunities and adventures and the world seems refreshed, renewed, alive!

Last January I made the decision to return to the things that feed and nourish my soul - travel and a deep sense of freedom that comes with exploration - and that decision has made all the difference!

A wise friend once told me 'Big risks = Big life' and she couldn't have been more right! A year on, I look back at the transformational trip to India and the life-changing summer in Canada and I truly understand her bold statement.

So, here I find myself, January 2009...back in snowy Vancouver, wondering what this year has in store as I ask you all the following question:

What big risk would you take to feel truly ALIVE in 2009?

Spiral

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Spiralhead, The blg is looking fabbo : ) !!