Wednesday, November 26, 2008

SPIRAL CD RELEASE...hooray!

Journey Inward through the Breath: Part I

Following hundreds of requests for a Spiral Tree CD Series, I am excited to announce that Journey Inward through the Breath: Part I is now available for pre-order and will be on sale from 17th December.

Price: £12.99
(plus P&P - free postage within the Channel Islands)

The perfect Christmas gift for friends and loved ones, you can hear clips from the CD by clicking HERE or visiting the News section of The Spiral Tree Website

Part I is a 60 minute journey through the Breath, leading into a Deep Body Relaxation and Grounding exercise blended with the most beautiful music specially composed by Third Floor Tiger (http://www.myspace.com/thirdfloortiger)

This CD is dedicated to all the incredible students I have had the honour of working with, all of whom have supported The Spiral Tree and my vision in more ways than I can express...for this and more I am truly grateful

To order your copy of Journey Inward through the Breath: Part I, please email me at sarah@thespiraltree.com

No comments: