Thursday, August 28, 2008

Beautiful British Columbia

I smile every time I see a number plate here in Vancouver as they all proudly carry the words: 'Beautiful British Columbia'...

It took me a matter of minutes to fall in love with Vancouver on my first visit 10 years ago and the feeling only increases every time I return...5 weeks into my summer adventure, I truly feel as if the city has scooped me up into her arms and welcomed me home.

So much to tell, so much to share...tales of the most loving, joy-filled souls who have appeared on my path, weaving their magic and stories into my life...tales of driftwood beaches and blue herons, misty islands and swooping eagles...tales of silent mountains and ancient trees...tales of gluten and dairy free pies, straight from heaven..all this and more in Beautiful British Columbia!

"He who dares to leap shall find he lands on soft earth" are the inspired words that came to me as I started my journal for 2008, and eight months into my year of Spiral travels, I am filled with the profound truth behind these simple words...

So I invite you to click on the link below and travel through my photo gallery, to catch a glimpse of the magic of Canada as it unfolds with each new day:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/14644863@N07/sets/72157606382969102/

As the golden glow of Summer moves through our lives, I invite you to celebrate the adventures and friendships that have blossomed this season and to plant a seed of discovery for the seasons to come...

With love and peace
Spiral x

No comments: